Congrats

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1215

Tuffgong4

06-10-2004 00:34:14

I just want to say congrats to all those that waited a long time and are finally receiving their ipods

and also congrats to Gratis for working hard to make sure the early ones are finally starting to get their ipods...

Santa

06-10-2004 05:03:01

Congrats to Gratis for working hard?

Another person who thinks Gratis is doing them a favor.

CollidgeGraduit

06-10-2004 05:12:16

I too appreciate Gratis getting things moving again. With all these iPods shipping from China, and the news that an eCost rep told one of the forum members that a big batch went out last week, they're definitely getting things moving in the right direction.

The general popularity of iPods, plus the popularity explosion of the freeiPods website certainly created a logistics nightmare for Gratis, and I'm glad to see they came up with a very nice solution.

Since they legally have the right to give us all the big "f-you" and not ship us a thing (and if they read the pissing and moaning on this forum, most people would be inclined to), I'm glad they exercised good business sense and figured it out.

I'm looking forward to getting all my freebies. Thanks again, Gratis!

nyyleeroy

06-10-2004 05:13:12

Thanks...I was an 8/10 IP2 - picked up my new toy @ fedex last night. ordered my iskin from freeipodextras last week & hoping to receive around the end of the month. Now, time to get to work on FFS, FDPC and FHB.

Hopefully you'll be receiving soon as well.

Tuffgong4

06-10-2004 11:32:07

trying to find where it says they could just not send the product if they don't want on the freeipods website...a few people recently have stated they could do this and am wondering where it is?