Info from Gratis's account representative (from ecost)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1206

Clickclick

05-10-2004 20:01:17

Ok i talked to ecost about the problem i was having (my item being sent back to ecost the day of the supposed delivery) he said that he had 5 other similar problem, and that they will be shipped back to me as soon as they receive them. So i asked him "What if u guys just sent me an ipod right now, and keep the one that is suppose to come" and he told me "we sent out a large batch of ipods last week, and we're out of ipods right now so its better to wait for ur ipod to get to us and then we send it to u, this is gonna take less time than waiting for the next shipment of ipods coming to us"

joshmiao

05-10-2004 20:13:59

Ah, i was meaning on figuring out whatever happened to you. Nice, nice.

Edit DId the rep in anyway hint when the next shipment was comming in?

CollidgeGraduit

06-10-2004 05:07:22

Thanks for the info, clicky.. +karma for you.

I wonder when they sent out this large batch. I assume it's all HPs, since any iPods would logically be shipping from China with the rest of them. Here's hoping that they're clearing up the September HPs in this shipment, while clearing up all the Apples from China.

Cheers to Gratis, for getting things moving again.

joshmiao

06-10-2004 06:32:06

[quotea179990c23="rhernals"]Thanks for the info, clicky.. +karma for you.

I wonder when they sent out this large batch. I assume it's all HPs, since any iPods would logically be shipping from China with the rest of them. Here's hoping that they're clearing up the September HPs in this shipment, while clearing up all the Apples from China.

Cheers to Gratis, for getting things moving again.[/quotea179990c23]

I don't believe thats accurate. I believe the hPods would still be ordered from another vendor, while the Apple iPods on the otherhand for now are being ordered directly from apple for the engraving and to clear up a bit of august.

CollidgeGraduit

06-10-2004 06:34:17

That's what I said, josh. The HPs will still be coming from eCost, but the iPods are coming from China.