Account on hold during processing?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=11833

Abaweet69

16-04-2005 15:42:25

If I understand correctly, accounts are verified to be legitiment during the "Verification" stage. My account was approved, and was in processing for 3 or 4 days, until today when it was put on hold and my completion all my referrals were erased completely.

Said I was on hold.

What caused this? And whatever caused it, why wasn't it caught during Verification?

I didn't even cancel my completion yet.
All my referrals are legitiment

Avsrock90

16-04-2005 18:55:07

I dunno, but I suggest you quote this off of their help site when you contact them.

[quote8fa99c4725]The most important thing to keep in mind is that you must remain patient. We are doing everything we can to get orders out the door as fast as we possibly can. Sometimes however there are delays with our vendor(s) and products can be in very short supply. Once the product comes in your order will ship out, completely free of charge. Thanks for your patience, and if you have placed an order you will get your product.[/quote8fa99c4725]

Regards

Abaweet69

18-04-2005 19:05:46

Well i had multiple accounts I guess. They wiped out one account and moved everything to my other. Seems kind of odd... but on my other account it's back in the processing stage.

Huh

?