Question Regarding Referrals Here and IPOD?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1158

majatoi

05-10-2004 09:03:01

I was wondering can I refer the same people for the desktoppc's as I did for freeipods? Or does it have to be independent? Wasn't sure if I would be put on hold in the event that I did this or not?

Anonymous

05-10-2004 11:41:49

The same person can have 1 account on every Gratis site.
Anymore than 1 account, and you're done.

Metahoss

05-10-2004 20:57:03

Hello to everyone. This is my first post but I've been reading these pages for a few weeks and I've benefited from everybody's advice and experience. So thanks!

The relationship between accounts on FIP, FDPC, FFS has been discussed in a couple of places but I'm still not quite clear on the rules. I recently completed FIP (by which I mean that my status is now 'Processing,' so there's nothing for me to do but wait), and I want to start on the other two, but I'd like to get this straight first. I hope somebody won't mind going over it with me one more time.

After looking over the terms and conditions, I'm pretty sure about the following

Each person may have one account on each of the FIP, FDPC and FFS sites. Each person must sign up for each of these sites individually, so that, for example, if I sign up for FFS I do not automatically also have an account on FDPC. I have to sign up for each one individually.

So that part is clear, but that brings us to majatoi's question is it ok to refer someone to one site who you've already referred to another?

I would think that the answer is yes, you can do this, as long as the person you're referring is signing up only once for each site. It would also seem to be ok for people to swap referrals, eg. I sign up for FFS under you and you sign up for FIP under me, or whatever. I'm not suggesting that people do this deliberately, but if it happens it doesn't seem like it would be considered a violation of the rules.

Is this right? For those of you who have already completely all three (or four I guess) of these offers, did you use repeated referrals or did you find 23+ unique people?

Sorry if I'm being dense. This is a great opportunity and I want to make sure to do it right. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Good luck to you all )

xyclonez

05-10-2004 21:00:03

You can refer the same ppl who completed an offer for u on fip or w\e site before. Make sure to sign up with the same email addy on each site.

Metahoss

05-10-2004 22:03:33

Ok, thanks a lot!