how r u getting referalls

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=11540

willvg

13-04-2005 13:17:52

Hi, with os x tiger to be released next week and only having 2 yellows for my minimac for the past 3 months. I wanted to know how some of you r getting completions. Ebay? Cogna? Trades

And Ive got 3 completions for flatscreen and 20 yellows for flatscreen. ANd its been 6 months

elitemrp

13-04-2005 13:41:53

[quote47619470ce="willvg"]Hi, with os x tiger to be released next week and only having 2 yellows for my minimac for the past 3 months. I wanted to know how some of you r getting completions. Ebay? Cogna? Trades

And Ive got 3 completions for flatscreen and 20 yellows for flatscreen. ANd its been 6 months[/quote47619470ce]

i have a website, and it has enough traffic that when i do one of these offers, i simply put up a page with links and information about the offer.. and i set it up so every page on my site is now this giant ad for the offer

i also make it so any images on my site are redirected to an image advertising the same offer.. and a lot of sites on the net have links to images on my server

i got my free ipod that way and my mini mac came in today, now im working on my psp

for the ipod i had over 90 referrals
for mini mac i had like 230
and for the psp i have about 150 sofar

that being said, i have 0 complete for psp.. but i have emailed any of my referrals yet.. for ipod and mac mini i email them and thank them and give them more information

cvrefugee

13-04-2005 14:26:43

I ask my family and friends to sign up. I've only had one stranger click on my banner sig and complete an offer for my Mac mini.

willvg

13-04-2005 15:46:03

elitemrp do u have a link for ure site?