no credit for stamps.com????

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1150

jojo244

05-10-2004 03:58:41

maybe someone can help me out here. i signed up for stamps.com like 3 or 4 weeks ago and have yet to receive credit. to make matters worse the offer is no more. i contacted gratis and they sent me the following email= basically telling me i screwed up. oh yeah my email is email=blayd77@yahoo.comblayd77@yahoo.com basically telling me i screwed up. oh yeah my email is email=blayd77@yahoo.comblayd77@yahoo.com/email
[idfe212cc0e]
We have received your letter about not receiving credit for completing an offer.

There are many reasons this could be the case
You must use Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or above. You must have clicked on that offer via our website, and not be running a pop-up blocker application or spy-ware blocker. Those types of programs can remove the tracking information we need to give you credit. You must follow the offer instructions exactly, and fully complete the offer as instructed. You cannot leave part way through the process, and then come back later to finish. You cannot try an offer and immediately cancel their service. You must show a sincere interest in trying their product or service, as do your referrals. Our advertisers do not provide credit for those who take advantage of their offer, and cancel right away, therefore we cannot give credit to those people.

If you completed the offer correctly following the above instructions, you STILL must wait at least 15 days before you may receive credit. This time frame allows us to confirm your valid offer completion, and go through the necessary steps to approve credit. If you have not waited 15 days, then please be patient during this process.

Please note that receiving a welcome notification from the offer provider does not necessarily mean completion will be reflected in your account status on our website. Your account will only reflect credit only once we have received credit notification from our advertiser.

Thank you for your patience. If you have waited the required time period and still have not been credited for an offer, and feel you still deserve to be credited, please reply to this email and provide detailed documentation of your completion of the offer. [/idfe212cc0e]

Sebring

05-10-2004 08:58:01

The cookie monster ate your instant credit. Do another offer. Make sure you lower your security settings and allow all cookies.

rich3929

06-10-2004 14:33:42

Yeah, just do another offer - it's a much quicker solution than trying to sort through a signup issue.

EtherealStrife

07-10-2004 13:15:51

Same thing happened to me and a couple friends of mine. Stamps.com was a bogus moneypit for Gratis (no one I talked to was actually getting credit, but stamps.com confirmed that Gratis was credited for referrals). Perhaps that's the reason why Stamps.com is gone? D