Samsung 15in tv/monitor question?????

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1147

afsports

04-10-2004 22:00:28

Hey I was looking at the gallery's and noticed that the only picture of a flat panel TV did not look the same as the picture shown in the FFS.com complete offer page. Is the Samsung 15in. like the one shown in the gallery with the speakers on both sides or is it like the one they show on the FFS.com site with the speakers on the bottom??? I am trying to decide between that and the 27in Sony but the picture of the one in the gallery looks much nicer than that of the one on the site. Thanx

maestro

04-10-2004 22:22:50

The one in the picture is the 15" MAG LCD TV. That was previously offered before they replaced it with the 15" Samsung LCD TV. The one you will be getting will be the 15" Samsung LCD TV with speakers on bottom.

xyclonez

04-10-2004 22:23:13

[quoteb3a2d3d231="afsports"]Hey I was looking at the gallery's and noticed that the only picture of a flat panel TV did not look the same as the picture shown in the FFS.com complete offer page. Is the Samsung 15in. like the one shown in the gallery with the speakers on both sides or is it like the one they show on the FFS.com site with the speakers on the bottom??? I am trying to decide between that and the 27in Sony but the picture of the one in the gallery looks much nicer than that of the one on the site. Thanx[/quoteb3a2d3d231]

It's the Samsung Syncmaster 510MP.

comppimp

05-10-2004 11:50:21

I assume you are talking about my ffs. That is a Mag 15" lcd tv, which was previously offered before Amazon ran into stock issues and Gratis replaced it. Also, the wall mount didn't come with the LCD. That is a seperate Omni-mount cantilever (pretty much the best lcd wall-mount out there).