Your opinions, please

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10941

budscox

06-04-2005 08:54:47

Ladies and Gentlemen -

I need your expert opinion on what I should do in this situation.

I requested approval for my shuffle on roughly March 22nd. I was placed on hold March 28th, but I was taken off of hold the 29th and returned to the reviewing stage.

It is now 6 business days after the 29th and there has been no change. I'm starting to wonder what I should do. Should I send a message to customer service to asking if there is a further problem or should just continue to wait? Basically, I've had my referrals reviewed for 11 business days.

Thanks for your thoughts.

coregis

06-04-2005 09:03:15

My opinion is that gratis will do whatever the hell it wants and there's really nothing you can do about it. Complain to customer service or don't, your shuffle will come when it comes. I understand you're anxious, but the best advice is to relax and hope eventually it will ship, and it probably will. The first group waited over a month, so there's no need to get excited.

ashnazg

06-04-2005 09:08:21

[quote4be708b7c5="coregis"]My opinion is that gratis will do whatever the hell it wants and there's really nothing you can do about it. Complain to customer service or don't, your shuffle will come when it comes. I understand you're anxious, but the best advice is to relax and hope eventually it will ship, and it probably will. The first group waited over a month, so there's no need to get excited.[/quote4be708b7c5]

good advice for a newbie wink

chillywilly

06-04-2005 09:13:34

Unlike OC, Gratis seems to do all of their stuff in shifts. If you notice, everyone gets shipped at once, everyone gets approved at once. If you fall in between those areas, you get moved to the next shipping date they have scheduled. Some get lucky and get in and the right time, others have to wait longer.

OTOH, OfferCentric seems to be more sporatic and with the exception of PayPal payments, they seems to be more customer orientated. At least that's what I've seen from various ppl's posts out here.

My advice is to not send a message until it's been at least 3 weeks. By then, you may get shipped.

budscox

06-04-2005 10:00:02

Chilly -

That's what I'm thinking. I missed one of the major approval sessions, so now I'm just stuck waiting again.

I'm familiar with this, though. I've tried to learn patience during this process, but I guess 11 business days of reviewing makes one a tad IMpatient.

chillywilly

06-04-2005 10:04:17

[quote89582b94ff="budscox"]I'm familiar with this, though. I've tried to learn patience during this process, but I guess 11 business days of reviewing makes one a tad IMpatient.[/quote89582b94ff]
Yeah, the waiting part gets a bit old after a while (I wonder if they track hits on how often we check our accounts until they ship?? lol ), but in the end, it's pretty much free... or at least a lot cheaper than what we could buy them in the store for.

budscox

06-04-2005 10:29:54

[quote2367e2294a="chillywilly"][quote2367e2294a="budscox"]I'm familiar with this, though. I've tried to learn patience during this process, but I guess 11 business days of reviewing makes one a tad IMpatient.[/quote2367e2294a]
Yeah, the waiting part gets a bit old after a while (I wonder if they track hits on how often we check our accounts until they ship?? lol ), but in the end, it's pretty much free... or at least a lot cheaper than what we could buy them in the store for.[/quote2367e2294a]

Definitely. The price of waiting and the minimal cost of signing up (and canceling within 30 days) isn't a big deal to me.

jhennson

06-04-2005 10:49:41

i think im gonna wait too....sall good tho

PoPoJiJo

06-04-2005 15:34:08

[quotec71e8ed414="chillywilly"]
Yeah, the waiting part gets a bit old after a while (I wonder if they track hits on how often we check our accounts until they ship?? lol ), but in the end, it's pretty much free... or at least a lot cheaper than what we could buy them in the store for.[/quotec71e8ed414]
lol mine would be through the roof

budscox

07-04-2005 07:00:16

[quoteb9e3286b29="PoPoJiJo"][quoteb9e3286b29="chillywilly"]
Yeah, the waiting part gets a bit old after a while (I wonder if they track hits on how often we check our accounts until they ship?? lol ), but in the end, it's pretty much free... or at least a lot cheaper than what we could buy them in the store for.[/quoteb9e3286b29]
lol mine would be through the roof[/quoteb9e3286b29]

Let's see...twice an hour, 9 hours a day, 12 days so far......