Customer Service reply

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10937

wood

06-04-2005 08:23:40

Figured I'd share the bullshit with you all roll

4/5/2005 123930 PM
customer service wrote

Please be patient. This item is "Processing." We are doing everything we can to get orders out the door as fast as we possibly can. Sometimes however there are delays with our vendor(s) and products can be in very short supply. Once the product comes in your order will ship out, completely free of charge. Thanks for your patience, and if you have placed an order you will get your product.

Phbs83

06-04-2005 09:49:53

The typical "canned' response...

purduesafety13

06-04-2005 12:16:34

that fucking blows, damn you freehandbags...damn you

JerseyEd25

06-04-2005 12:17:01

[quoteac10005506="Phbs83"]The typical "canned' response...[/quoteac10005506]

yeah, atleast he got one...unlike us ( I did not get to fax the stuff to them today, but tomorrow it will be faxed 100% and send certified mail )

wood

06-04-2005 13:04:45

[quotece6c7ad82e="JerseyEd25"][quotece6c7ad82e="Phbs83"]The typical "canned' response...[/quotece6c7ad82e]

yeah, atleast he got one...unlike us ( I did not get to fax the stuff to them today, but tomorrow it will be faxed 100% and send certified mail )[/quotece6c7ad82e]

What??

Phbs83

06-04-2005 13:22:26

As far as canned responses - I got almost the same yesterday. Due to high-demand blah-blah.....

I wrote them again to get a human response and it's still "We have received your inquiry and will respond via a reply post in your account as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."

JerseyEd25

06-04-2005 18:27:06

[quotebaa6452bda="wood"][quotebaa6452bda="JerseyEd25"][quotebaa6452bda="Phbs83"]The typical "canned' response...[/quotebaa6452bda]

yeah, atleast he got one...unlike us ( I did not get to fax the stuff to them today, but tomorrow it will be faxed 100% and send certified mail )[/quotebaa6452bda]

What??[/quotebaa6452bda]

since they won't reply to the ervice tickets, I am going to send them printed copies of my account, with all tickets....first fax them, then send them registered mail to them and the bbb

Phbs83

06-04-2005 19:13:48

Sorry, but what do you intend to do with BBB? Get your check faster? Forget it. It's completely worthless and a total waste of time. Gratis won't care for this, and I bet you will delay your check even further) Just fax them the CS inquiry if you want, but all this thing with BBB is.. pointless)

FreeOffersNow

08-04-2005 12:08:30

[quote2e52a68511="Phbs83"]As far as canned responses - I got almost the same yesterday. Due to high-demand blah-blah.....

I wrote them again to get a human response and it's still "We have received your inquiry and will respond via a reply post in your account as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."[/quote2e52a68511]

I really don't feel like explaining how the customer service inquiry process is set up, but I can assure you its not how you think. The reason it takes so long for everyone to get a response is simply because you all seem to think that submitting multiple tickets will somehow get you faster service. In two words...it won't. Also, the reason FreeHandBags is having delays is, in fact, a problem with their vendors. Does it not strike you as unusual that this is the only site they have sent out checks/gift cards for? This is because Gratis is having trouble hooking up with a vendor which can handle such high-volume orders as Gratis will be be placing. Just be patient...you will get your gift when you get your gift...complaining to Gratis does nothing but slow the process.

Phbs83

08-04-2005 12:41:12

Don't you think that 2 months "shipped" is a bit too much? After CG received his Nieman Marcus gift-card in 2 days after being shipped for the same card?!?!?! Sorry, but this is WAY too unfair.

I'm patient enough, and I'm submitting a ticket at most once every two weeks. But it still annoys me that I have an open ticket since 2/23 which is more than 1 and a half months ago! So please don't give me that "too busy" crap, I'm sure if they wanted to they would have answered by now, at least on the first one.

And I really don't like that "You're all newbies" tone) "You all seem to ..." and that explanation how the site works doesn't cut it) Sorry, but if you're trying to impress someone, try someone else)
Check freepsps` forum, and you'll see that I'm defending Gratis on that one, but I still believe they have a lot of issues on freehandbags, and they should really get their act together and do something for the 2/16 Fendi batch of people, not just random Fendi orders completed much later.

phoebe7

09-04-2005 04:42:24

[quote12a761f101="FreeOffersNow"][quote12a761f101="Phbs83"]As far as canned responses - I got almost the same yesterday. Due to high-demand blah-blah.....

I wrote them again to get a human response and it's still "We have received your inquiry and will respond via a reply post in your account as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience."[/quote12a761f101]

I really don't feel like explaining how the customer service inquiry process is set up, but I can assure you its not how you think. The reason it takes so long for everyone to get a response is simply because you all seem to think that submitting multiple tickets will somehow get you faster service. In two words...it won't. Also, the reason FreeHandBags is having delays is, in fact, a problem with their vendors. Does it not strike you as unusual that this is the only site they have sent out checks/gift cards for? This is because Gratis is having trouble hooking up with a vendor which can handle such high-volume orders as Gratis will be be placing. Just be patient...you will get your gift when you get your gift...complaining to Gratis does nothing but slow the process.[/quote12a761f101]

You don't think it's the least bit strange that CG got his giftcard for the exact same order? And also, if the LV and Diors got $250 checks because of problems, why not the Fendis? That's strange to me. If they can't keep up with what they're promising they should send $250 checks. I already got mine. I'm saying for the Feb. shipped Fendi orders this is a little ridiculous.