A tip for getting referrals easier.....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1068

EliteABombAZ

03-10-2004 08:59:55

Ok... look... if you want to get your referrals easier and be able to have an easy offer to complete... then [b78b2adce4f]DON'T do the INFONE offer yourself.[/b78b2adce4f] If you do the Infone offer... then Gratis removes the offer from the people who sign up under you. Leave the Infone deal alone on your account... that way your 5 referrals can easily do it. You should complete a different offer (I suggest Blockbuster)... Leave the "easy offer" for your friends so you can get your 5 greens.

I made this mistake on my FDPC account because Infone isn't there for my referrals now, and getting greens is harder for me. I am 1/10 on that one.

finko

03-10-2004 09:14:08

Dammit!! x

Can anyone second this? I signed up for Infone!

EliteABombAZ

03-10-2004 09:26:05

[quote3fe4fb5f4d]
FROM the Freeipod.com FAQ

Q I told my referral to try a specific offer, but they cannot find it.

A Not all offers will show up for everyone. We hide certain offers at certain times for a variety of reasons. Your referrals can simply try another offer.

[/quote3fe4fb5f4d]

1 one those reasons for hiding an offer is if the person you signed up under... completed THAT offer.

CaliSurfer008

03-10-2004 09:28:33

i find it hard to find people who will complete an offer (

hedwig_da_owl

03-10-2004 09:36:04

I second that claim - i experienced it. The offer I completed was removed frm my friend's list when I referred him. But tell you what, there are other things to consider.
1) It does happen that if ur friend completes an offer, ppl who sign up later under your referral may not see it either.Hhmm..I have seen this happen. But these ppl signed up the same day.

2) Offers change day to day..so if some one signs up and does not see a gud offer - wait for a cpl of days and then when he sees one - ask him to do it. This way he MIGHT get the offer you completed - can any one second this??

3) Or when you see a gud offer - ask all ur friends to SIGN up during that period of time and then ask em to complete. This has tough SYNCing problems..lol.

Hope it helps.

Inferno69

03-10-2004 09:37:12

I don't complete my own offer until everybody on my account has signed up.

finko

03-10-2004 09:45:04

thats a great idea, Inferno! Wish I had thought of it earlier!

river_rat

03-10-2004 10:22:21

My buddy had infones to select from as well, and he thought he could also use the same service and actually benifit from it... i signed up yesterday and my friend did his today.

Drakier

03-10-2004 10:26:59

It is a bad idea in my opinion for people to not complete offers until they have 5 completed referrals... the reason is.. think about the chain of people...

what if all of your 5 offers didn't complete their offers until the 5 people below them did... eventually you can see, it would get out of control, and you would NEVER get all 5 because they were waiting for their 5 who were waiting for their 5, etc. if EVERYONE waited until they had their 5, then no one would ever get anything because no one would complete an offer.

Its best to do your offer as soon as possible because it gives incentive for the people above you and the people below you to do their offers.

Relik

03-10-2004 11:12:17

I have to agree with Drakier ;]

=relik

Da_KilLa

03-10-2004 15:55:14

So If one of your refferials does an offer can the other refferials of yours do that same offer? Could you still do that offer later?. Some people at aol kept on telling me that all of the offers they clicked on were not availible. why is this?