Blockbuster instant credit!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1067

hedwig_da_owl

03-10-2004 08:29:56

Hhmm..I followed my own preaching to beat the Cookie Monster and got instant credit for the Blockbuster offer. Hope everyone does the same and enjoys the 5 possible movies too..

tyketto

03-10-2004 08:33:36

Good deal. I was looking for something to complete my flat screens offer. Thanks )

Ray_Haque

04-10-2004 07:59:32

I did the BB offer myself. You will also instantly get your two free in-store rental coupons immediately after signing up (the codes get mailed to you).

I took them into BlockBuster about an hour later and got my 'free' in-store rentals. They asked if I wanted to renew my "rewards" membership. I declined. Don't need it anymore. -) I did however have to pay that $9 late fee balance that has been lingering over me for months.

It helped convince me to do the mail-order deal with NO late fees.

Also, the "in-store" coupons will let you get some movies for the full five days. They gave me the choice. It's free. So I took five days. No brainer there. -)

-Ray

chillywilly

05-10-2004 07:38:03

I enjoyed my 2 weeks BlockBuster free trial. Got a good mix of movies, and still have 2 coupons from free rentals that I can use over the next couple of weeks.

If $$ were not so tight, I wouldn't mind sticking with them, but we don't watch movies that often during the week and so it's cancel time. But being in processing, it's not a worry.

Besides infone, BlockBuster was the best offer there, IMO.

ucdawg12

05-10-2004 12:27:22

you get instant credit even though it says, "Upon completion of the 2 week trial, you will receive credit."?