General question about completing offers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10613

narin

02-04-2005 13:55:24

For those of you who've done this a lot, when you complete an offer do you always use a valid shipping address? If I weren't to use a valid shipping address would I still receive credit, assuming I did use a valid credit card. I don't mind completing the offers and using my credit card, I just would rather not have some of these useless products sent to my house. Please tell me if some of you do this and if this still works or not. Thanks.

Blink0731

02-04-2005 14:02:37

why wouldnt you use a valid shipping adress? Its better safe then sorry. . .

CoMpFrEaK

02-04-2005 14:14:30

[quote6a2e0d90db="narin"]For those of you who've done this a lot, when you complete an offer do you always use a valid shipping address? If I weren't to use a valid shipping address would I still receive credit, assuming I did use a valid credit card. I don't mind completing the offers and using my credit card, I just would rather not have some of these useless products sent to my house. Please tell me if some of you do this and if this still works or not. Thanks.[/quote6a2e0d90db]

Do blockbuster then, and you can choose to rent dvds or not

Cyburn

02-04-2005 16:31:48

[quotefffe19076a="CoMpFrEaK"][quotefffe19076a="narin"]For those of you who've done this a lot, when you complete an offer do you always use a valid shipping address? If I weren't to use a valid shipping address would I still receive credit, assuming I did use a valid credit card. I don't mind completing the offers and using my credit card, I just would rather not have some of these useless products sent to my house. Please tell me if some of you do this and if this still works or not. Thanks.[/quotefffe19076a]

Do blockbuster then, and you can choose to rent dvds or not[/quotefffe19076a]

Or any DVD rental FREE Trial, like Screenselect or LoveFilm