no, screenselect has gone from freeipods.com (UK)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10555

Cyburn

02-04-2005 03:31:09

But I know the promotion code, so could I type in the promotion code and will it still count as me doing a offer?

Cyburn

02-04-2005 06:24:13

I typed in the promotion code on screenselect and when the trail ends i will cancel it and hopefully it will come as a offer.

loplop

02-04-2005 08:39:09

according to my friend who just registered, screenselect is still there. Maybe it was a glitch in the system, maybe they had to take it temporarily down for maintenance, (they do that from time to time, i have noticed) The icon seems to have changed on it, from what i can tell, maybe that was it.

I would hold on to your confirmation email just in case, if they do not apply credit to you, you may need it as proof you signed up. Also, from what i can tell, freeipods will not investigate credit related inquiries until after 14 days, so you may end up paying a month. If they are going to have to investigate it, i would definitely not cancel the account until after you have been given credit for it.

Sorry about that. If it was me, i would always hold fire and see if it comes back, they usually do, from what i have seen.

hovigga

02-04-2005 08:39:55

What are you guys talking about?

Cyburn

02-04-2005 08:51:10

[quote4822dc8bc1="loplop"]according to my friend who just registered, screenselect is still there. Maybe it was a glitch in the system, maybe they had to take it temporarily down for maintenance, (they do that from time to time, i have noticed) The icon seems to have changed on it, from what i can tell, maybe that was it.

I would hold on to your confirmation email just in case, if they do not apply credit to you, you may need it as proof you signed up. Also, from what i can tell, freeipods will not investigate credit related inquiries until after 14 days, so you may end up paying a month. If they are going to have to investigate it, i would definitely not cancel the account until after you have been given credit for it.

Sorry about that. If it was me, i would always hold fire and see if it comes back, they usually do, from what i have seen.[/quote4822dc8bc1]

True, I signed using the promotion code that came when you clikc via freeipods.com, so It may come up as a offer.

AndrewZ

02-04-2005 09:01:30

[quoteec6e4cb81a="hovigga"]What are you guys talking about?[/quoteec6e4cb81a]

They are from the UK and freeipods has different offers available to them becuase of this, screenselect is on of them )

loplop

02-04-2005 11:29:39

[quoteb4436f3161]True, I signed using the promotion code that came when you click via freeipods.com, so It may come up as a offer.[/quoteb4436f3161]

That could work. Has it been approved yet, it took me about 2 days to get authenticated.

The problem i see with that is that getting authenticated is that it is as much about doing it through the exact link they give. There was a whole load of junk tacked on to the end if you actually looked at it. It uses cookies and all sorts of things to track whether or not you have completed the offer.

I hope it works out for you still.

Keep us informed