if u have ur tracking # & is unsure on what ure getting.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1036

amaivs

02-10-2004 12:33:58

[b076f7c53fe]AGAIN, you need your TRACKING # [/b076f7c53fe][/size076f7c53fe]
go to the tracking site issued (Whatever it is, fedex or usps)
track it
and find the [b076f7c53fe]Reference [/b076f7c53fe]

in this case,
i'm going to use my tracking info for an example

M9435LL/A

and it was a
mini ipod

[b076f7c53fe]compare your reference/order to the ones down below.[/size076f7c53fe][/b076f7c53fe]

MINI IPOD
--------------------------------

M9160LL/A (silver)
M9437LL/A (gold)
M9436LL/A (blue)
M9435LL/A (pink)
M9434LL/A (green)

20 gb ipod
-----------------
M9282LL/A

40 gb ipod
------------------------
M9268LL/A

[i076f7c53fe]Admins,[/i076f7c53fe]
you can make it a sticky if you want.

---
http//www.apple.com/ipod/specs.html

------------------------------------------------
[b076f7c53fe]negative karmas appreciated[/b076f7c53fe].

hacktek

02-10-2004 14:16:51

Oh that's awesome, thanks! +Karma for you D wink

mapStuart

02-10-2004 14:50:26

Also, its possible to find your tracking number by Tracking via Reference

https//www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?link=1&cntry_code=us&lid=//Track//Pack+Track+Ref+Corp

Enter what model you're expecting (in my case "M9282LL/A") in the Reference Field, choose USA for the country, enter your zip code then hit Track. Mine actually returned my tracking number and information right there (earlier I didn't get any results), but sometimes it will say there aren't unique results and you have to choose a shipping method. The Method is FedEx Express and the reference info is "Reference" or "Shipping Reference" - but I haven't heard folks finding out their information that way. The only thing you can find solace in is that there are 2 or more items heading towards your zip code.

the_jaguar

02-10-2004 15:57:32

P9282LL/A <-- That is my reference.. Is that a HP iPod or an Apple iPod.
I had emailed Gratis after the shipping took place, and they confirmed that it is an HP iPod, but I am not very sure about that now...

mapStuart

02-10-2004 16:09:03

Well, doing a google search on that model it comes up as an Apple iPod. HP's are supposedly "PE435A#ABA" (or just "PE435A"). However, maybe they do actually have the same part number... Possibly someone with an hPod could look on the back of theirs?

mapStuart

02-10-2004 16:10:32

Also though, since a bunch of the other tracking numbers and such are for iPod Minis I wonder if that goes to support the Apple iPod theory instead of hPod...

ldsguy

02-10-2004 16:12:34

Mine just says PE435A on the back of the iPod.

mapStuart

02-10-2004 16:13:09

Gotcha. Thanks for the quick info.

ldsguy

02-10-2004 16:14:50

no prob, anytime.

amaivs

02-10-2004 16:32:03

[quote6f7fc471b9="hacktek"]Oh that's awesome, thanks! +Karma for you D wink[/quote6f7fc471b9]

You've got a bad attitude, you know that? Why are you so bitter? No wonder why you haven't received your pod.

You're rude and obnoxious!
Get a life.

+++karma for you. ENJOY )

hacktek

02-10-2004 16:33:09

[quote73ab9d7a85="amaivs"][quote73ab9d7a85="hacktek"]Oh that's awesome, thanks! +Karma for you D wink[/quote73ab9d7a85]

You've got a bad attitude, you know that? Why are you so bitter? No wonder why you haven't received your pod.

You're rude and obnoxious!
Get a life.

+++karma for you. ENJOY )[/quote73ab9d7a85]

noooooooooooo cry

wink

amaivs

02-10-2004 16:33:29

[quotef7dfd7c85a="mapStuart"]Also, its possible to find your tracking number by Tracking via Reference

https//www.fedex.com/AltRefTracking?link=1&cntry_code=us&lid=//Track//Pack+Track+Ref+Corp

Enter what model you're expecting (in my case "M9282LL/A") in the Reference Field, choose USA for the country, enter your zip code then hit Track. Mine actually returned my tracking number and information right there (earlier I didn't get any results), but sometimes it will say there aren't unique results and you have to choose a shipping method. The Method is FedEx Express and the reference info is "Reference" or "Shipping Reference" - but I haven't heard folks finding out their information that way. The only thing you can find solace in is that there are 2 or more items heading towards your zip code.[/quotef7dfd7c85a]

Oh, that is cool! thx for posting. D

amaivs

02-10-2004 16:34:11

[quote65fd13391f="the_jaguar"]P9282LL/A <-- That is my reference.. Is that a HP iPod or an Apple iPod.
I had emailed Gratis after the shipping took place, and they confirmed that it is an HP iPod, but I am not very sure about that now...[/quote65fd13391f]

Hmm.. yup, im assuming it's an hpod.

mapStuart

02-10-2004 16:40:36

I hope mine is too...

amaivs

02-10-2004 16:45:49

[quote36cce78e8c="mapStuart"]I hope mine is too...[/quote36cce78e8c]

You're not sure what you're getting? Give me ur tracking #...

mapStuart

02-10-2004 17:06:42

Well, I know my reference is P9282LL/A which is the Apple iPod. But the_jaguar says that's his reference as well and he had asked Gratis what they were sending him and they said an hPod. So, I was just being hopeful that mine is an hPod as well to save me the trip to BestBuy to trade it for an hPod (for the better 1 year warranty).

the_jaguar

02-10-2004 18:27:16

[quote8520cda6e9="mapStuart"]Well, I know my reference is P9282LL/A which is the Apple iPod. But the_jaguar says that's his reference as well and he had asked Gratis what they were sending him and they said an hPod. So, I was just being hopeful that mine is an hPod as well to save me the trip to BestBuy to trade it for an hPod (for the better 1 year warranty).[/quote8520cda6e9]

That's the exact same reason I want the hPod myself. The Apple iPod warranty sucks IMO. By doing this, they are just gonna drive the sales of the hPod higher...

tyketto

02-10-2004 19:11:58

All you're getting that's "better" is 1 year of phone support. Do you really think you're going to need that? I mean, I realize PC users are used to having things go to hell, but this is a pretty basic unit. Plug the bitch in and let iTunes sync up your music. Attach headphones. Listen.
The limited warranty is the same except maybe you have to pay to send the iPod back to Apple. Wow, that 2 pound item is really going to run you.
How many of you have actually used a warranty on anything you've bought? It's very, very rare.

HPs will not sell more than Apple. Not going to happen. The only reason Apple is doing it is so new PC purchasers can "bundle" an iPod with that new HP computer. Plus, apparently PC users can't read "For Windows and Macintosh" on an iPod commercial and can't figure out it works for both... But when it comes down to it, Apple will continue to sell more because Apple can easily put HP units in low numbers to pump out their own branded units instead.

the_jaguar

02-10-2004 21:50:02

[quote98898b6922="tyketto"]All you're getting that's "better" is 1 year of phone support. Do you really think you're going to need that? I mean, I realize PC users are used to having things go to hell, but this is a pretty basic unit. Plug the bitch in and let iTunes sync up your music. Attach headphones. Listen.
The limited warranty is the same except maybe you have to pay to send the iPod back to Apple. Wow, that 2 pound item is really going to run you.
How many of you have actually used a warranty on anything you've bought? It's very, very rare.

HPs will not sell more than Apple. Not going to happen. The only reason Apple is doing it is so new PC purchasers can "bundle" an iPod with that new HP computer. Plus, apparently PC users can't read "For Windows and Macintosh" on an iPod commercial and can't figure out it works for both... But when it comes down to it, Apple will continue to sell more because Apple can easily put HP units in low numbers to pump out their own branded units instead.[/quote98898b6922]

Well.. its not about shipping a 2 lb package bro, you HAVE to pay $30 S&H to Apple for them to ship your iPod back (after 6 months), and that SUCKS !
I agree I didnt really pay for the iPod in the 1st place, but if I had actually paid for it, would I be interested in doing business with a company that charges money to repair my stuff when it is in the warranty period ! Hello NO !!! Hence, if possible, I would definetly prefer an HP who doesnt charge anything...
I agree Apple has a monopoly here and can get get away with anything, but then they have gotta draw a line some where...

mapStuart

03-10-2004 00:10:14

I'm going to have to second the_jag on this. Apple's warranty is a bit ridiculous, almost arrogant (if you can call a warranty arrogant). With the Apple warranty and its "generous" 90 days of phone support - you actually only get support for ONE incident in those first 90 days. Similarly, if 9 months down the line I upgrade the firmware and something unexpected happens - I'll be very happy that HP provides 24/7 toll-free phone support. Meanwhile, someone who feels the HP logo "degrades" the iPod will be left to their own devices and seeking help online from forum buddies, hoping they won't need to send their unit in since they'll need to pay $30 to actually get it BACK from Apple (exactly what sort of shipping are they providing for that $30 - I don't need Priority Overnight... I'd be happy to pay $5 for FedEx Ground...).

tyketto

03-10-2004 04:42:56

Well, I'll chalk this one up to a difference between a Mac user and PC users. Seriously. I mean no disrespect, but I guess we just view things differently.
Here's my vantage point. The last time I had to call Apple was 10 years ago when my Power Mac kept locking up. That was during Apple's bad time when their quality control went down the crapper.
But since then, I've never had a reason to call them.
Keep in mind – I've upgraded to a whole new OS (X); installed every update and security patch; upgraded iMac firmware; and have added everything from RAM to DSL to external hard drives.
I'm not a computer tech guy, yet I've been able to do this all successfully without Apple's help. If you don't use Apple products, and only use PC makers, I guess it would be tough to understand our stuff just works. (I'm an arrogant Mac zealot, just like that arrogant warranty ) )
Now, as for if something actually did go wrong. If something is wrong, it's probably wrong right out of the box. I'd doubt very highly - although I could be wrong - that Apple would charge you to send you a new one. After that, the next thing that's going to go is the battery. The battery will most likely go after the year anyway, so it's really not an issue.
Perhaps the reason HP needs such "customer service" is because so many people NEED to use it to make their computers work. You're assuming the same is needed for an iPod – but I'd find that hard to believe.
Hey, at the end of the day, it's just an f-in warranty. If you have a PC, get the HP. If you have a Mac, then HP won't answer your questions (now that's arrogant) so you should get the Apple anyway if you're concerned that you'll need to ask questions.
But when it comes to the "warranty" itself, the two are just about equal.

And yes, the HP logo degrades the iPod...

mapStuart

03-10-2004 07:19:41

All I know is, I have a 2G iPod and I had to call Apple when I upgraded the firmware at one point. I am a tech guy, I'm very adept with hardware and software - but my iPod was locked up. So, I needed to call Apple to get them to help me out. It was about 9 months after I had purchased my iPod, so according to Apple's warranty I would have needed to pay for my tech support call. It's nice to give a company the benefit of the doubt ("I'd doubt very highly - although I could be wrong - that Apple would charge you to send you a new one") because of warm fuzzies for them - but companies typically stick to their warranty - it was created for a reason.

On a side note - I've been a PC user for 10+ years and in that time I've never had to call a PC manufacturer. The only things I've had problems with are hardware components (a hard drive or two) and peripherals (wireless routers, my iPod, etc). Granted I fully realize there are PC users out there that when they first bought their first HP, Compaq, Dell, Gateway or even Apple that they didn't really even know what a mouse was or how to use it. Those people need help - and mostly just in the first few months of ownership, so the Apple warranty will cover the majority of folks. But not all hardware issues are discovered within the first 90 days you own something, and very frequently crop up later. And that's where peace of mind is a worthwhile thing.

The last sentence - "And yes, the HP logo degrades the iPod..." - is just silly. Its still an Apple product and shows Apple's savvy and intelligence to recognize they are not the ALL powerful, omnipresent being that their followers believe them to be. They recognize their computer market share and general global reach pales in comparison to HP's (and I'm not really a big HP fan, I'm more of an Apple fan to be honest). It does go to show how much Apple has indoctrinated a good portion of its user base and how they can dictate somewhat ridiculous prices for their hardware (and software - charging with each revision of OSX).

Just slap a skin on it - its still an Apple iPod.

yiluncn

03-10-2004 07:38:31

[quote6846df1e00="amaivs"][b6846df1e00]AGAIN, you need your TRACKING # [/b6846df1e00][/size6846df1e00]
go to the tracking site issued (Whatever it is, fedex or usps)
track it
and find the [b6846df1e00]Reference [/b6846df1e00]

in this case,
i'm going to use my tracking info for an example

M9435LL/A

and it was a
mini ipod

[b6846df1e00]compare your reference/order to the ones down below.[/size6846df1e00][/b6846df1e00]

MINI IPOD
--------------------------------

M9160LL/A (silver)
M9437LL/A (gold)
M9436LL/A (blue)
M9435LL/A (pink)
M9434LL/A (green)

20 gb ipod
-----------------
M9282LL/A

[b6846df1e00]40 gb ipod
------------------------
M9268LL/A[/b6846df1e00]

[i6846df1e00]Admins,[/i6846df1e00]
you can make it a sticky if you want.

---
http//www.apple.com/ipod/specs.html

------------------------------------------------
[b6846df1e00]negative karmas appreciated[/b6846df1e00].[/quote6846df1e00]

Has anyone ever received a 40G ipod?????????

the_jaguar

03-10-2004 07:51:46

[quotef66744f146="mapStuart"]All I know is, I have a 2G iPod and I had to call Apple when I upgraded the firmware at one point. I am a tech guy, I'm very adept with hardware and software - but my iPod was locked up. So, I needed to call Apple to get them to help me out. It was about 9 months after I had purchased my iPod, so according to Apple's warranty I would have needed to pay for my tech support call. It's nice to give a company the benefit of the doubt ("I'd doubt very highly - although I could be wrong - that Apple would charge you to send you a new one") because of warm fuzzies for them - but companies typically stick to their warranty - it was created for a reason.

On a side note - I've been a PC user for 10+ years and in that time I've never had to call a PC manufacturer. The only things I've had problems with are hardware components (a hard drive or two) and peripherals (wireless routers, my iPod, etc). Granted I fully realize there are PC users out there that when they first bought their first HP, Compaq, Dell, Gateway or even Apple that they didn't really even know what a mouse was or how to use it. Those people need help - and mostly just in the first few months of ownership, so the Apple warranty will cover the majority of folks. But not all hardware issues are discovered within the first 90 days you own something, and very frequently crop up later. And that's where peace of mind is a worthwhile thing.

The last sentence - "And yes, the HP logo degrades the iPod..." - is just silly. Its still an Apple product and shows Apple's savvy and intelligence to recognize they are not the ALL powerful, omnipresent being that their followers believe them to be. They recognize their computer market share and general global reach pales in comparison to HP's (and I'm not really a big HP fan, I'm more of an Apple fan to be honest). It does go to show how much Apple has indoctrinated a good portion of its user base and how they can dictate somewhat ridiculous prices for their hardware (and software - charging with each revision of OSX).

Just slap a skin on it - its still an Apple iPod.[/quotef66744f146]

WORD.

tyketto

03-10-2004 08:24:46

Won't you just sip the Kool-Aid with me? All will be better...

LOL.

Yeah, I'm indoctrinated. But happy to be. Ultimately, it's just how the user views their computing experience. I take issue with the "ridiculous" pricing statement, only because 1.) comparing Apples to Apples, the Mac is a good value considering what is built in and not an add on (look at an eMac. Amazing value at $799 for what's standard) 2.) I don't have to upgrade each OSX, but if I choose to, I do get some great new features for that cash; 3.) I'm using 10 year old Macs at work; a 3 year old Mac at home and will have more than enough computing power for several more years without upgrading. The same cannot be said for some of the low-end PC models. Upfront I may be paying more, but over the life of my computer, I don't agree. I won't even get into the amount of time I save at work since my machine has rarely any down time.

But, hey, you're into what you're into. I'm a zealot, I know I am. I love the company. I love their computers. I love their iPods. Didn't like Newton too much, but who did? If I'm indoctrinated into blind love of Apple, then Microsoft users are indoctrinated into low expectations.

Silly or not, I stand by my statement about the HP logo. P

e

03-10-2004 08:58:22

at the fedex site what does it mean signed by so and so....

nickiscool

03-10-2004 12:25:35

if it says it's been signed by someone, that means it was someone Else's ipod and they already received it. you need to sign that thing when you get a package

tyketto

03-10-2004 12:30:39

If you click the button that says "signature" it will tell you who signed for it and where the iPod was delivered to.
I did that for the one that came up for my hometown --- just to be sure my neighbor didn't swipe it or something.

gizmo

03-10-2004 13:14:29

Apple uses the P9282LL/A model number for Personalized iPods. If you're not familiar, Apple will laser engrave your iPod (most of the time for free), with two lines of text when you order from them. iPods that have been engraved bear the P (personalized) prefix to the model number. So... either Gratis had them engraved, or somehow they got iPod's that had been set aside for engraving (if they even do that, and I'm not sure they do). HP 20GBs carry the PE435A#ABA model number, according to the HP site.

Just to comment on the warranty issue you guys have been talking about. The 90 days phone support is Software-issue only. If you are having a hardware problem with the iPod, you will get phone support during the entire coverage period. Secondly, I've not heard of the $30 return fee before... however, I did have to send back a mini just two months ago. The Apple Store handled the shipping process after I called phone support, and I didn't have to pay shipping either way. So really, I think the only difference is the software support after 90 days.

Apple is currently offering free laser engraving when you order directly through them... so I wouldn't be surprised if we all get iPods with "Free iPod courtesy of Gratis Internet" emblazoned on the back.

DIGITALgimpus

03-10-2004 13:18:44

[quote33996e43bf="gizmo"]Apple uses the P9282LL/A model number for Personalized iPods. If you're not familiar, Apple will laser engrave your iPod (most of the time for free), with two lines of text when you order from them. iPods that have been engraved bear the P (personalized) prefix to the model number. So... either Gratis had them engraved, or somehow they got iPod's that had been set aside for engraving (if they even do that, and I'm not sure they do). HP 20GBs carry the PE435A#ABA model number, according to the HP site.
[/quote33996e43bf]
That's what I've been told as well.

Me thinks someone stumbled onto tracking numbers from the factory, and they are assuming they are paid for by Gratis.

Considering the demand on the apple store site is so high... the odds you'd detect a gratis iPod in that large pool of ipods going out dailly... is almost nothing.

I'd hate to burst all your bubbles... but I think people are imagining an oasis in the desert. Just keep walking.

gizmo

03-10-2004 13:23:16

[quote70a7254b0c="DIGITALgimpus"]

Me thinks someone stumbled onto tracking numbers from the factory, and they are assuming they are paid for by Gratis.

Considering the demand on the apple store site is so high... the odds you'd detect a gratis iPod in that large pool of ipods going out dailly... is almost nothing.

I'd hate to burst all your bubbles... but I think people are imagining an oasis in the desert. Just keep walking.[/quote70a7254b0c]

Actually, my Gratis-provided tracking number currently lists a "P" model iPod, so it looks pretty possible. Although, it's been sitting on a dock in somewhere in Shanghai since last Thursday with no movement whatsoever.

xyclonez

03-10-2004 13:31:39

I wonder if they got an engraving or not. Would you guys mind an egraving that says "Free Ipod Coutesy of Gratis Networks" or something like that?

mapStuart

03-10-2004 13:50:56

I wouldn't mind an engraving - actually would like it since it would be "proof" in a sense to the deal you got when you tell your grandchildren.

gizmo, I read about the $30 charge a few places - one of them from the HP vs. Apple thread that referred you to
http//playlistmag.com/features/2004/09/hpodvsipod/index.php
Also, the Apple warrant has 1 year coverage on the hardware of the iPod, but I'm pretty certain the 90 days is if you need technical phone support, regardless of whether its software or some hardware strangeness. I could be wrong - but that's how I've construed the various references I've seen about the warranty (Apple's site included - "Your iPod comes with 90 days of free single telephone support and a one-year limited warranty"). Granted I think only a handful of people will ever really need the support (90 days or 1 year), but if I can get the same thing (hPod), with even a fraction of better support - I call that insurance (and mine will be in a skin 24/7 so I could care less if HP asked to put their logo on it).

amaivs

03-10-2004 13:51:06

[quotec110064cf1="e"]at the fedex site what does it mean signed by so and so....[/quotec110064cf1]

I don't think they look for the receiver to sign it. Probably just anyone in the household who opens the door and looks old enough (13,14 years of age roughly..) and sign it....

meaning, the package was picked up!! delivered at home! D

i signed mine.. was awaken up around 9am for my mini.. ) the joy!

mapStuart

03-10-2004 13:53:57

Back to the $30 charge for a second - why $30? If you look at the iPod service FAQ for service outside warranty they only charge $6.95 for shipping a replacement unit to you! So, the $30 is definitely more than just covering the return rate (not that we didn't know that already).

http//www.apple.com/support/ipod/service/

the_jaguar

03-10-2004 16:19:39

[quote8e23c24440="gizmo"][quote8e23c24440="DIGITALgimpus"]

I'd hate to burst all your bubbles... but I think people are imagining an oasis in the desert. Just keep walking.[/quote8e23c24440]

Actually, my Gratis-provided tracking number currently lists a "P" model iPod, so it looks pretty possible. Although, it's been sitting on a dock in somewhere in Shanghai since last Thursday with no movement whatsoever.[/quote8e23c24440]

Yep, my order lists "P" too. My iPod has been sitting in Shanghai from the 30th too, but I am guessing that it could be wrong, because on the top it says "At FedEx destination" <-- What would that mean ?

gizmo

03-10-2004 18:27:24

[quote1e08b628c9="mapStuart"]gizmo, I read about the $30 charge a few places - one of them from the HP vs. Apple thread that referred you to
http//playlistmag.com/features/2004/09/hpodvsipod/index.php
Also, the Apple warrant has 1 year coverage on the hardware of the iPod, but I'm pretty certain the 90 days is if you need technical phone support, regardless of whether its software or some hardware strangeness. I could be wrong - but that's how I've construed the various references I've seen about the warranty (Apple's site included - "Your iPod comes with 90 days of free single telephone support and a one-year limited warranty"). Granted I think only a handful of people will ever really need the support (90 days or 1 year), but if I can get the same thing (hPod), with even a fraction of better support - I call that insurance (and mine will be in a skin 24/7 so I could care less if HP asked to put their logo on it).[/quote1e08b628c9]

I'd not heard of the $30 charge before, although I took mine directly to the Apple store. They paid for the shipping both ways, so it's pretty easy if you have an Apple store close. As for the 90 days of free calling, that indeed only applies to software support. If you have a hardware issue within the 1 year, you will not have to pay for a service call. Although, if you like, you don't even have to call. There's a form on Apple's website so you can tell them your iPod needs service. They ship you a box, and you send them back the iPod in that box. I have a friend that did it that way, pretty easy.

So basically, unless you see value in software support, the two are pretty similar... although that $30 is pretty stupid. But then again, if you have an Apple store close, you're set on that one.

mapStuart

03-10-2004 18:40:42

Having an Apple Store nearby is definitely a good thing since they can be your advocate and I'm sure it does help. Unfortunately there's only a little over 80 Apple Stores across the country, so that's going to leave quite a few people without a local one to utilize.

The online system is definitely nice, but it is a little uncomfortable for people that are less tech savvy who much prefer speaking to a real person who can walk them through their problem and suggest the solution. Plus, there's still that bitch of the $30 you gotta fork over after the initial 6 months.

Anyway, I think its fine overall - just a little strange on Apple's part (since they claim to be excessively user friendly, etc). But in the end I'm not going to refrain from buying an Apple iPod because of a somewhat silly warranty. However, if I'm going to recommend an iPod to a friend who isn't very self-sufficient with technology and isn't quite tech savvy, then I feel that the case is pretty clear for the HP since you know no matter what the issue they can feel confident they can get a hold of a human being and relate their problems and come to a solution... That's really how I'm approaching the situation.

amaivs

03-10-2004 21:17:44

There's an apple store where i'm from. St. Paul, Minnesota. But it's in Minneapolis. Not far much of a distance. It's about twenty minutes away roughly at the Mall Of America. I've been there before!! It's a "wow" experience. D

beammeup4

03-10-2004 21:20:01

I guess I'm fortunate because I'm literally down the freeway from Apple headquarters and 20 minutes every direction to an Apple store.

I hope my iPod arrives this week!

kei

03-10-2004 23:44:44

wait so you can just go to the apple store and they'll do the exchange for a new ipod for no charge? i guess that's good since the apple store is about a 5 min drive from my house and I suppose their employees would help you out with your tech troubles if you brought your ipod there free too... and my reference # also has a P in the front (ordered a 20gb apple ipod), I hope it's not engraved, but I wouldn't mind since I'm going to slap on an iskin on it before I ever take it out of the house.

ThisSunAlsoRises

04-10-2004 01:45:04

there are waaaaay too many words from everyone...

amaivs

04-10-2004 13:21:24

Seriously, if I had any problems, I could take it to the apple store free of charge? hmm.. I don't think the one at Mall Of America would like that. They seem pretty busy..