Shipping Date? ANYONE?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10235

ipodguy89

30-03-2005 18:27:34

PLease post here ASAP about shipping dates!

I am about to complete this today, and was wondering dates for the systems. Do they give checks too, and how do you request one?

how long have you been waiting?

PodTopia

30-03-2005 19:16:29

Wow, I'd think that after reading this foru,m you'd stay as far away from FGS as possible. Nothing has been shipping recently. There have been some people that have been waiting a month and a half for an XBox and the same for a PS2 or a Nintendo DS. Seems the only ones not having problems are the GameCubes.

doylnea

30-03-2005 19:24:12

[quote1502765604="PodTopia"]Wow, I'd think that after reading this foru,m you'd stay as far away from FGS as possible. Nothing has been shipping recently. There have been some people that have been waiting a month and a half for an XBox and the same for a PS2 or a Nintendo DS. Seems the only ones not having problems are the GameCubes.[/quote1502765604]

Don't be so dramatic. The most recent "ship dates" are 3/16. Most folks got responses to their customer service questions saying that PS2's were already shipped, but Xbox's were backordered.

ipodguy89

30-03-2005 19:35:04

[quote51a3ac6cf0="PodTopia"]Wow, I'd think that after reading this foru,m you'd stay as far away from FGS as possible. Nothing has been shipping recently. There have been some people that have been waiting a month and a half for an XBox and the same for a PS2 or a Nintendo DS. Seems the only ones not having problems are the GameCubes.[/quote51a3ac6cf0]

yes, I know, little at the time I completed the offer, however I trust gratis to come through in the end.

Definately the last gratis site I will do though (only took me 2 days!)

I think they give out gifts as they get paid from their referrals offers being completed. So, once 10 people complete an offer at $20, they ship out $200 in gifts?

Just an idea.