observation about FreeHandbags site design...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=1011

lovestoshop

01-10-2004 16:22:56

Compare www.FreeHandBags.com and www.BagBorrowOrSteal.com

Did someone at Gratis get tired of designing logos when they launched FreeHandBags? lol

ThisSunAlsoRises

01-10-2004 16:52:48

yea. OMFG OMFG compare www.freeipods.com to www.freedesktoppc.com !!! holy colonic batman!

btvsrocks

01-10-2004 17:31:47

you know what, I just found that site and noticed that too.

but regardless, that site to "borrow" bags is pretty cool. If I lived in the States, I'd totally join.

lovestoshop

01-10-2004 17:58:34

[quoted2c26c9e8c="btvsrocks"]you know what, I just found that site and noticed that too.

but regardless, that site to "borrow" bags is pretty cool. If I lived in the States, I'd totally join.[/quoted2c26c9e8c]

The cost is a little high IMO... sure, there's a $20 membership, but most of the bags you can borrow with that membership are Nine West... those cost $40 at the most!

I had fun drooling over their collection, though )

btvsrocks

02-10-2004 11:19:03

That's why I'd like to go for at LEAST the Princess level... but the Diva level, whoah, that's some awesome selection... albeit pricey when you factor in shipping for all the bags you want/may want to borrow.

[quote0dcda71be3]
Question Who pays for shipping and handling?

Answer
There is a $9.95 round trip ticket charge assessed to your account each time you "borrow" a bag. That covers the round trip ticket from our closet to yours. The bag ships to you via FedEx along with a prepaid FedEx return ticket to ensure its safe arrival back in our closet when you are through with it. This shipping fee includes full insurance for the bag during its journey. The $9.95 will automatically be billed to your account each time you choose to borrow a bag.
[/quote0dcda71be3]

?