question about STV

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=10038

ben

29-03-2005 08:36:33

ok, yesterday my status was changed to "shipped to vendor". what position am i at right now? does that mean that gratis hasto get the ipods, and then ship them out, or have they already started to ship them out?? what processes are left for me to get my ipod.

jennie084

29-03-2005 14:46:38

[quote54323a547e="ben"]ok, yesterday my status was changed to "shipped to vendor". what position am i at right now? does that mean that gratis hasto get the ipods, and then ship them out, or have they already started to ship them out?? what processes are left for me to get my ipod.[/quote54323a547e]

did you get shipped today?

stv means that gratis finished processing our order and has enough other orders ready to be placed at the same time. they then placed our order with the vendor, who gets our items ready for shipment.

i think all of us who went STV yesterday were shipped today, so hopefully you were too )

ben

29-03-2005 18:19:14

[quotef8f08a6cc3="jennie084"][quotef8f08a6cc3="ben"]ok, yesterday my status was changed to "shipped to vendor". what position am i at right now? does that mean that gratis hasto get the ipods, and then ship them out, or have they already started to ship them out?? what processes are left for me to get my ipod.[/quotef8f08a6cc3]

did you get shipped today?

stv means that gratis finished processing our order and has enough other orders ready to be placed at the same time. they then placed our order with the vendor, who gets our items ready for shipment.

i think all of us who went STV yesterday were shipped today, so hopefully you were too )[/quotef8f08a6cc3]

yes i was lol lol

ben

29-03-2005 18:24:17

actually.. i was reading the info page on DHL and it brought up another question.. it said signature required, so what if im not home BUT 1 of my parents are?? will the delivery guy still deliver the package?? o

dmorris68

29-03-2005 19:37:54

Generally yes, they just need any signature. At least that's the way UPS and FedEx work.

BTW my DHL tracking page doesn't say anything about signature required. I wonder why they do for some and not for others?

thomas moore

29-03-2005 20:12:43

[quote5858eba52a="dmorris68"]Generally yes, they just need any signature. At least that's the way UPS and FedEx work.

BTW my DHL tracking page doesn't say anything about signature required. I wonder why they do for some and not for others?[/quote5858eba52a]

if someones there and its DHL they will leave the package there, more often then not its a bad thing because they just let whomever sign off for the package, this can cause some major problems if you live in a apt complex of some sort. good luck wink